12 cubic yard (enclosed) skip hire in Manchester
Enclosed 12 Yard and lockable skip hire in Manchester for only £445 + VAT
Our Manchester 12 Cubic Yard enclosed skip is ideal for projects that require the waste to be inaccessible to unauthorised people. It is used for large waste projects.
- enclosed and lockable for builders and construction industries,
- household waste (e.g. house clearance) that can prevent others from using the skip or seeing the contents,
- large volumes of garden waste such as grass and tree cuttings and preventing unwanted waste been added,
- shop fitters,
- office clearances,
- store / warehouse stock clearances,
- Length - 12ft
- Width - 6ft
- Height - 5ft 5ins
Call 0161 737 1111 and order your Enclosed Manchester 12 Yard skip today. All prices plus VAT.
What can I put in an enclosed 12 Yard skip?
This skip is often used for the following renovation or waste clearance projects:
- Large volumes of waste, it can hold between 100 to 140 bin bags.
- Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Large renovation projects for offices and homes.
We can arrange a road permit for any 12 Yard enclosed skip that needs to be left on a road. Please call 0161 737 1111 and arrange a skip hire permit through us.
Manchester Skip Hire Permits
How much does it cost for a skip hire permit in Manchester?
If you wish to put a 12 Yard skip on the road in Manchester you will have to apply for a skip permit from Manchester council, which we can do for you before your skip is delivered; If you do not apply for a permit you could be liable to a fine. The cost for the skip permit is £33.
Please note that a 12 Yard enclosed and lockable skip cannot be placed on roads with yellow lines, grass verges, alleyways, entryways or anywhere that would cause an access problem.